Our Small Batch Collection
Bistro Favorites is 100% natural meat, made in small batches and hand seasoned for that artisan quality flavor. Find your way to all-natural deliciousness today.FIND A STORE
Rotisserie Seasoned Turkey Breast
Honey Glazed Turkey Breast
Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast
Black Forest Turkey Breast
Black Peppered Uncured Beef
Black Forest Uncured Ham
Honey Glazed Uncured Ham
Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham
Uncured Corned Beef
Our Hand-Crafted Recipes
Looking for artisan inspiration? Try our Bistro Favorites recipes.
Peppercorn Beef & Horseradish Sauce Download Recipe
- 6 slices of Bistro Favorites Black Peppered Uncured Beef
- 2 slices of Italian round bread
- 2 slices of Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grilled onions
- Handful of frisée
- 2 Tbsp. horseradish cream sauce
- Lightly butter and toast slices of Italian round face down in frying pan until golden brown.
- To keep bread crisp, place slices of Swiss cheese on bread slices then spread horseradish sauce on top of cheese, to your liking.
- Finish by layering tomato, frisée, grilled onions, and Bistro Favorites beef on top. Close sandwich and enjoy.
Ham & Cheese with Fig Walnut Jam Download Recipe
- 6 slices of Bistro Favorites Black Forest Uncured Ham
- 2-4 thin slices of Havarti cheese
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 1 Tbsp. brown butter
- Fig Walnut Jam
- Brush brown butter on both sides of bread. In a medium-large sauce pan, toast slices on one side until golden, then flip.
- Cover both slices of bread with cheese. Let cheese melt over bread.
- Once cheese is gooey, spread fig walnut jam on top. Layer with slices of ham.
- Place other half of sandwich on top and flip. Cook until toasty. Serve warm.
Turkey & Avocado with Spring Vegetables Download Recipe
- 6 slices of Bistro Favorites Rotisserie Seasoned Turkey Breast
- 2 slices of multigrain bread
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 4 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp. avocado mash
- 1 avocado
- Lime juice
- 1 tsp. of lime zest
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast bread until golden brown. In a separate bowl, mash avocado, lime, and cilantro ingredients together.
- Spread Avocado mash on both slices of bread. Lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Finish by layering turkey breast, radish slices, yellow pepper slices, and cucumber slices.