Our Small Batch Collection
Bistro Favorites is 100% natural meat, made in small batches and hand seasoned for that artisan quality flavor. Find your way to all-natural deliciousness today.FIND A STORE
Our Hand-Crafted Recipes
Looking for artisan inspiration? Try our Bistro Favorites recipes.
Peppercorn Beef & Horseradish Sauce Download Recipe
- 6 slices of Bistro Favorites Black Peppered Uncured Beef
- 2 slices of Italian round bread
- 2 slices of Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grilled onions
- Handful of frisée
- 2 Tbsp. horseradish cream sauce
- Lightly butter and toast slices of Italian round face down in frying pan until golden brown.
- To keep bread crisp, place slices of Swiss cheese on bread slices then spread horseradish sauce on top of cheese, to your liking.
- Finish by layering tomato, frisée, grilled onions, and Bistro Favorites beef on top. Close sandwich and enjoy.
Ham & Cheese with Fig Walnut Jam Download Recipe
- 6 slices of Bistro Favorites Black Forest Uncured Ham
- 2-4 thin slices of Havarti cheese
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 1 Tbsp. brown butter
- Fig Walnut Jam
- Brush brown butter on both sides of bread. In a medium-large sauce pan, toast slices on one side until golden, then flip.
- Cover both slices of bread with cheese. Let cheese melt over bread.
- Once cheese is gooey, spread fig walnut jam on top. Layer with slices of ham.
- Place other half of sandwich on top and flip. Cook until toasty. Serve warm.
Turkey & Avocado with Spring Vegetables Download Recipe
- 6 slices of Bistro Favorites Rotisserie Seasoned Turkey Breast
- 2 slices of multigrain bread
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 4 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp. avocado mash
- 1 avocado
- Lime juice
- 1 tsp. of lime zest
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast bread until golden brown. In a separate bowl, mash avocado, lime, and cilantro ingredients together.
- Spread Avocado mash on both slices of bread. Lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Finish by layering turkey breast, radish slices, yellow pepper slices, and cucumber slices.