At Land O’Frost, our brands of lunchmeat and specialty sausage products are recognized as one of the nation’s best- selling and trusted brands. We have accomplished this through our incredible team of employees who are customer focused, motivated, achievers, developers, and purpose driven. We are seeking more passionate people to join our innovative team. Join our team and let your ambition flourish.
The Brand Manager is responsible to:
- Develop and implement the marketing objectives, strategies, long range and annual plans for assigned categories reflecting overall corporate goals.
- Manage budget, pricing and trade spend strategy for assigned brand responsibilities.
- Act as brand leader with all other functions to ensure business initiatives receive necessary focus.
- Creatively identify opportunity areas for growth by effectively using consumption data, market research and competitive intelligence.
- Develop brand strategies that create consumer, customer, shopper engagement and net household penetration increase.
- Work hand-in-hand with the sales organization and category leadership to ensure corporate objectives are met and that our strategies and programs are effectively implemented at the account level.
- Bachelor of Science degree required. An MBA or equivalent Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years CPG brand management experience; Food and/or Snack Category experience preferred.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about nutrition, fitness, and wellness industry a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of marketing and finance.
- Demonstrated strength in strategic thinking with a consumer & shopper lens is required.
- Proven track record in managing and meeting volume and profit targets through creative marketing of existing lines.
- Strong analytical skills a must; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Travel will be around 6-10 trips per year. Some overnight travel required.
Apply for job
To apply for this job, please email our Human Resources representative your resume and cover letter by clicking apply now below.