We have an excellent opportunity to be a part of a highly collaborative Brand Marketing team. As a Consumer Insights Manager, you will provide the consumer insights that drive annual and longer-term strategic plans in partnership with other functions such as Brand Strategy, Integrated Marketing Communications, and Product Development to maximize the effectiveness of key business initiatives. This role will serve as the voice of the consumer and identify the optimal way to build brand relationships with consumers.
In this role you will oversee:
- Provide leadership and guidance on consumer insights to the respective functions of Brand Strategy and Integrated Marketing Communications.
- Responsible for identifying the voice of the consumer and implications related to product evaluation for existing products at Land O’Frost.
- Lead the delivery of insights into target consumers (motivation, buying behavior, preferences) to incorporate into brand management strategy and plans.
- Develop annual consumer insights and market research learning plan and operating budget; identify appropriate resources and lead cross-functional and external partners in the execution of a plan.
- Responsible for delivery of timely Consumer Insights business reviews, research updates, and implications presentations to the Brand team and LOF Leadership.
- Lead the delivery of innovation insights to brand management to inform strategy and plans.
- Responsible for leading all consumer insight activity throughout the innovation stage-gate process, with emphasis on Discovery (white space), opportunity screening (concept testing), product evaluation, and launch opportunity among consumers.
- Identify agile research approaches and agency partners, establishing processes and benchmarks to ensure product success.
- Writes research briefs to ensure strategic alignment among internal and external partners and inspire best-in-class ideas to deliver business impact.
- Research agency selection, management, output & performance tracking.
INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
- Partner with agency planners to identify key target insights to inform communications plans.
- Identify and report on relevant consumer behavior to guide consumer shoppers’ path to purchase.
- Own the evaluation of consumer communications, including brand health metrics, marketing mix analysis, digital program analysis, and consumer behavior metrics.
- Measure the performance of communications initiatives along the omnichannel path to purchase.
- Partners with IMC to identify real-time and long-term consumer communications optimizations and lessons learned in a “test and learn” marketing activation environment.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business, analytics, or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of consumer research experience.
- Proven experience in the design, execution, and analysis of a wide range of both qualitative and quantitative research methods, including, but not limited to new product development, consumer segmentation, consumer journey mapping, brand target identification, and positioning.
- Brand health tracking, and advertising assessment, with emphasis on digital advertising.
- Self-starter with a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- Analytical and enthusiastic problem-solving demeanor; strong project management skills, with the ability to balance exciting priorities.
- Ability to operate independently and effectively in a team-based environment.
- Effective presenter to audiences ranging from senior leadership to Sales.
Apply for job
To apply for this job, please email our Human Resources representative your resume and cover letter by clicking apply now below.