As a Customer Service Representative, you will facilitate the receipt and processing of orders to generate revenue for Land O’Frost. This role will partner with brokers/buyers providing exceptional customer service regarding shipments/delivery, resolving disputes on customer invoices, and process daily orders to service our customers.
In this role you will oversee:
• Process daily orders to drive the demand for the products to be produced and shipped.
• Communicate with Transportation and Shipping for any order adjustments and order status when requested by brokers/buyers.
• Work with scheduling to fulfill rushed orders.
• Update sales part cross-reference tables.
• Provide brokers/buyers with information regarding shipments/delivery, late orders, and/or delivery issues.
• Work with brokers/sales on revising rushing orders.
• Partner with transportation with delivery-related issues.
• Support the sales team.
• Work with Account Receivable to resolves disputes on customer invoices.
• Review and process customer invoicing.
• Track Overages, Shortages & Damages on Customer Orders & report weekly to Management.
• Review pricing off an invoice for accuracy.
• Associates degree in business administration, operations management, or a related field preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of customer service. Food industry experience is preferred
• Experience handling customer problems or needs from initial contact to resolution.
• Ability to fully research complex customer questions prior to responding.
• Experience with IFS, PX, Outlook, Word, Excel
To apply for this job, please email our Human Resources representative your resume and cover letter by clicking apply now below.Apply Now