We are seeking a highly experienced Brand Marketing Director to develop and execute strategic brand initiatives that will drive growth and increase market share for our company. The Brand Marketing Director will be responsible for creating and executing marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and customer engagement, as well as developing and implementing campaigns to drive sales and revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing a product portfolio, and successfully launching and building brand marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital, social media, and traditional media.
At Land O’Frost, our brands of lunchmeat and specialty sausage products are recognized as one of the nation’s best- selling and trusted brands. We have accomplished this through our incredible team of employees who are customer focused, motivated, achievers, developers, and purpose driven.
- Develop and execute comprehensive brand marketing strategies as part of AOP that align with the company’s objectives and goals.
- Establish and execute ambitious brand OGSMs that are aligned to and supported by cross-functional team members and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product development, supply chain, and procurement to ensure brand consistency and plan execution across all channels.
- Manage and oversee the brand’s budget, ensuring resources are allocated effectively to maximize ROI.
- Manage product portfolio ensuring sub-brands are delivering against revenue and margin targets.
- Lead Innovation pipeline development and drive 3-5year innovation calendar development to include annual launch plan and execution.
- Lead the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns across a range of channels, including digital, social media, PR, events, and advertising
- Develop and maintain relationships with media partners, vendors, and agencies to ensure the brand’s message is delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Establish and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of brand marketing initiatives and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns
- Monitor and analyze brand health and performance metrics to continually optimize and improve marketing initiatives.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
- Analyze market trends and customer insights to develop innovative marketing campaigns that resonate with our target audience.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and guidance to the brand marketing team, fostering a culture of creativity, innovation, and excellence
Strategic Focus, Broad Business Knowledge, Drive for Results, Consumer & Customer Focus, Organizational Agility
Technical Competency Required:
Brand Management, Consumer Insights, Category Management & Shopper Insights
||Minimum of 8 years in brand marketing or related field
Proven track record of successfully launching and managing comprehensive brand marketing campaigns across multiple channels
Experience analyzing complex data sets and develop actionable insights
||Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field required; master’s degree preferred
|Certifications / Training
||Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant marketing software and tools
Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data sets and develop actionable insights
- Experience managing budgets and allocating resources to maximize ROI
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com
Submittals without a resume will not be considered.
Apply for job
To apply for this job, please email our Human Resources representative your resume and cover letter by clicking apply now below.