Land O’Frost has an internship opportunity for a talented, self-motivated individual that will support the HR team in identifying methods to retain our current workforce. You will learn to build relationships with team members to cultivate a productive team-oriented workplace.
Our intern program runs for 10 weeks (May-August). All internships are paid and housing assistance is available. During the internship, you will gain exposure to the business through weekly connect calls with various leaders of the organization. You will have the opportunity to present your learnings to our Senior Leadership team.
You Will Learn To:
- Coordinate various Human Resources initiatives for training including standardized procedure development and documentation.
- Collaborate closely with department managers to identify training needs and build employee training plans.
- Work closely with job coaches to ensure training sessions are effective and informative for new hires.
- Schedule and support the execution of onboarding and training for new employees.
- Plan events for employee engagement and recognition.
- Follow up with new employees to ensure successful onboarding to the organization.
- Track new employee feedback for additional assessment and identify areas for improvement.
What We Look For:
- Junior or Senior actively pursuing a degree in human resources, education, or organizational development.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Full-time availability from May to August
- Interest in Consumer-Packaged Goods/Food Industry
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Creative problem solver; able to work independently and with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Apply for job
To apply for this job, please email our Human Resources representative your resume and cover letter by clicking apply now below.