The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance repairs to processing and packaging equipment.
- Electrical troubleshooting experience required.
- Ability to interpret electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics required.
- Ability to interpret mechanical blueprints and related data required.
- Ammonia Refrigeration experience preferred.
- Tig welding/fabricating experience preferred.
- Job-related experience in boiler and plumbing applications preferred.
Apply for job
To apply for this job, please email our Human Resources representative your resume and cover letter by clicking apply now below.