Land O’Frost has an internship opportunity for a talented, self-motivated individual that will support the sales team in increasing our household penetration as we continue to grow our existing business. You will learn the complexities of our sales cycle while building your sales and negotiation techniques to build customer relationships.
Our intern program runs for 10 weeks (May-August). All internships are paid and housing assistance is available. During the internship, you will gain exposure to the business through weekly connect calls with various leaders of the organization. You will have the opportunity to present your learnings to our Senior Leadership team.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Spend time in the field observing and assisting with sales events and contacting leads generated by events.
- Provide support to Account Managers in assigned territories
- Provide data inputs for selling deck presentations for the sales team.
- Assist with market research to identify potential leads for the sales team.
- Attend weekly sales meetings with sales staff.
- Assist in consumer marketing projects including brand development and product development
- Assist in results and reporting of audit consumer touchpoints for consistency.
- Junior or Senior actively pursuing a degree in Sales Leadership, Marketing, or Management.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Full-time availability from May to August
- Interest in Consumer-Packaged Goods/Food Industry
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Creative problem solver; able to work independently and with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Apply for job
To apply for this job, please email our Human Resources representative your resume and cover letter by clicking apply now below.