The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance repairs to processing and packaging equipment.
- Electrical troubleshooting experience required.
- Ability to interpret electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics required.
- Ability to interpret mechanical blueprints and related data required.
- Ammonia Refrigeration experience preferred.
- Tig welding/fabricating experience preferred.
- Job-related experience in boiler and plumbing applications preferred.