Immediate Openings Available
Become part of an essential team that produces best-selling and trusted brands of lunchmeat and specialty sausage products. We offer full-time set schedules with generous health care benefits, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off. Land O’Frost has the right opportunity for you. Entry-level positions are available on the 2nd shift.
• Manufacturing or general labor experience preferred but not required.
• Inspect meat products to ensure it meets quality standards.
• Operate and monitor equipment throughout production runs.
• Assist with changeovers and setting up the line.
• Pack the finished deli products into cases and palletize boxes.
• Follow Safety, Food Safety, Quality, GMP, Standard Operating and Manufacturing Procedures.
• General Housekeeping duties including maintaining work area clean and sanitized at all times.
• Perform other duties as requested.
You will have to complete a drug screen as part of the hiring process. Land O’Frost is a drug-free facility.
If interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submittals without a resume will not be considered.
To apply for this job, please email our Human Resources representative your resume and cover letter by clicking apply now below.Apply Now Apply Now