At Land O’Frost, our brands of lunchmeat and specialty sausage products are recognized as one of the nation’s best- selling and trusted brands. We have accomplished this through our incredible team of employees who are customer focused, motivated, achievers, developers, and purpose driven. We are seeking more passionate people to join our innovative team. Join our team and let your ambition flourish.
- Responsible for leading operations personnel and identifying priorities for supervisors in order to assure their ability to cost effectively complete production goals.
- Review the Plant Production schedules and sales demands daily and provide input to the Scheduling Department in order to meet objectives defined by Customer Service.
- Oversee and administer the systems that provide an adequate flow of fresh and frozen raw materials into the formulas as well as those systems that provide accurate raw material and emulsion inventories.
- Interact with support department managers to define immediate and near-term requirements for support activities and serve as a leader on project implementation teams.
- Initiate and direct activities toward the development and implementation of employee training programs with the objective of increasing job knowledge and safety in all production departments.
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred.
- 8+ years of supervisor experience in production management or other operations related activity. Food industry experience is a plus.
- Experienced coach in developing and leading teams to achieve results.
- Results oriented with sound business judgement.
- Excellent problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, project management and process capabilities.
- Someone who has a strong desire to grow and move up within the organization and ultimately transfer to other locations when needed.
- Willingness to travel to other locations across the organization as needed.
Apply for job
To apply for this job, please email our Human Resources representative your resume and cover letter by clicking apply now below.