- 2 ounces Catalina style dressing
- 1 6-inch French bread roll, sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 ounces Land O’Frost Bistro Favorites Roast Beef
- 4 thin slices tomato
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Romaine lettuce leaves, washed, dried and chilled
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Spread butter evenly on both sides of bread, and lightly toast.
- Lay romaine lettuce on one half slice, followed by roast beef.
- Top with cheese and tomatoes.
- Spread Catalina dressing on other half of bun, top and cut in half. Enjoy!
See Related Recipes