Use traditional breakfast ingredients to create a non-traditional meal! The smell of eggs, bacon and cheese pizza wafting through the house will get everyone out of bed in no time.
- 2 packages (6 ounces) Land O’Frost Canadian bacon
- 1 can (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen, chopped onions, partially thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup frozen, chopped green pepper, partially thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Press dough onto lightly greased 14-inch pizza pan forming a 1/4-inch rim. Bake 5 minutes.
- Arrange hash browns, onions, peppers and Land O’Frost Canadian Bacon over baked dough.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and seasonings. Pour over pizza.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and eggs are set.
- Serve and enjoy!