There are only so many sandwiches you can make in a summer before the kids get bored and want something else. But there’s no reason to make things harder on yourself searching for the latest and greatest lunch recipes. These ham and cheese rollups are quick, creative, and mom-approved.
- 8 slices Premium Smoked Ham
- 1 package of rolled pizza dough
- 8 slices colby jack cheese
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- Layer pizza dough, cheese, and ham.
- Roll into a log.
- Trim one end and cut 16 even sliced pieces.
- Melt butter and garlic together.
- Lay roll ups face side up and brush with garlic butter.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot.