One bite of this ham and shrimp sauté and the whole family will be hooked! Between the ham and the tomato sauce, the kids might not even notice you snuck some veggies in there, too. Dish up this easy dinner recipe on its own, serve it over rice or pasta, or try it as a flatbread topping.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 10 peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 package Premium Honey Style Brown Sugar Ham
- 1 cup yellow squash
- 1/2 cup red pepper
- 1 cup zucchini
- 1 cup red onion
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Add oil to pan and brown shrimp.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove shrimp and brown ham.
- Add all the vegetables and sauté.
- Season again with salt and pepper.
- Add sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add shrimp back to the pan and cook until done.
- Serve and enjoy!