Mac and cheese is a busy family’s best friend. Kids love it, which means the only thing melting down come dinnertime is that delicious cheddar cheese. Plus, this baked mac and cheese recipe is ready in just 30 minutes. Mom wins all around!
Macaroni & Cheese:
- 2 cups Premium Black Forest Ham
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked macaroni
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Chop ham.
- And oil to pot and sauté ham.
- Add flour and stir.
- Add milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add cheese and scrape bottom of pot to prevent sticking.
- Whisk cheese and milk together.
- Add macaroni.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add turmeric and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Top with black pepper, cheese, and breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!