One-pan meals are THE best, and this one's even better because you can make it for breakfast, lunch OR dinner. We make this easy quiche recipe with ham and kale, but you can just as easily swap in whatever lunch meat and veggies you have in the fridge.
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 cup kale
- 2 cups Premium Black Forest Ham
- 10 ounces pie dough
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Combine eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk
- Add garlic, onions, parsley, kale, and ham. Stir.
- Roll out pie dough and dock with a fork.
- Pour egg mixture into pie shell and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350f for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.