Bistro Black Forest Panini
- 1/3 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 slices hearty dark wheat bread
- 1 package Land O’Frost Bistro Favorites Black Forest Ham
- 3 slices American cheese
- 4 kosher dill pickles, halved
- Heat olive oil in non-stick pan over high heat.
- Separate slices of ham, and sauté for three minutes. Turn slices over, repeat for another three minutes on other side.
- Spread ranch dressing on both sides of bread, place kosher dill slices and cheese on bottom half, then top with heated ham slices.
- Close sandwich, place in panini or grill press, and heat until cheese melts, about 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!
See Related Recipes