In the ongoing quest to broaden our kids’ food horizons, tasty recipes like this really move the needle. These Crispy Shrimp Wonton Cups place succulent shrimp in a cup full of blended flavors for a delicious crunch that the whole family will love. This beautiful blend of American and Chinese cuisine will have your kids wanting more wontons!
- 1 package Bistro Black Forest Ham
- 1 butternut squash
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Wonton Wrappers
- Cut in half, scoop out the seeds, oil and season the flesh of the butternut squash and roast at 350°f for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Place wonton wrappers in a muffin tin and bake at 350°F for 3-5 minutes.
- In a blender combine diced ham, squash, sour cream, and stock. Blend until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- 3 step bread shrimp and pan fry.
- Fill wonton wrappers with butternut squash mixture and top with crispy shrimp.
- Serve and Enjoy!