Nachos for breakfast? We've opened the door for nachos before noon and your kids are going to love it. This recipe combines savory Land O’Frost Canadian bacon, scrambled eggs, green onions and sour cream, and it’s made in minutes. Perfect for those busy school mornings when the kids need a bite!
- 1 package of Land O’Frost Breakfast Cuts or Canadian Bacon, diced
- 1 large package of nacho chips, any variety
- 6 large eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 jalapeno, sliced (optional)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large cooking tray, evenly layer nacho chips.
- Add scrambled eggs onto the chips.
- Add Breakfast Cuts or Canadian Bacon on top of the eggs.
- Top off with sour cream.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of the sour cream.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top of the cheese.
- Top everything with green onions and jalapenos.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350°F.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!