When you’ve got to get the kids up, dressed and out the door, breakfast can be hit or miss. These ham and egg cups definitely fall into the "hit" category. They’re made with only two simple ingredients, ready after just 10 minutes in the oven and packed with protein to keep the kids (and you) fueled until lunch.
- 1 package Premium Old Fashioned Cooked Ham
- 12 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place ham inside of muffin pan.
- Crack eggs into the ham.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a dash of parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!