This recipe is a very easy and quick way to get a lot of protein at the start of the day. Pair it with orange slices and a cup of coffee or tea to round out the meal.
- 12-24 slices of your favorite Land O’Frost sliced deli meats
- 12 eggs
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 slices of your favorite cheese, cut into fourths
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Line each muffin tin cup with 1-2 slices of meat to create little bowls.
- Beat the eggs and pepper together.
- Pour the egg mixture into the meat cups.
- Place a piece of the cheese over each cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until light golden brown and completely cooked.
- Serve right away.