Ham, Turkey & Bell Pepper Wrap
- 3 slices Land O’ Frost Premium Black Forest Ham
- 8 fresh spinach leaves
- 1 slice of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 slices Land O’ Frost Premium Smoked Turkey Breast
- 6 thin red bell pepper strips
- 2 thin cucumber slices (peeled, cut in half and sliced lengthwise, so the pieces are flat and long)
- 1 (12-inch) whole wheat or spinach herb tortilla
- Chipotle mayo, basil and red pepper mayo or garlic aioli for drizzling
- Layer the ham, fresh spinach leaves, bacon and turkey, in that order, on the wrap.
- Top with red bell pepper strips and cucumber slices.
- Gather one side of the wrap, fold ends in and roll up.
- Cut down the middle (at an angle) and serve.
- Drizzle with chipotle mayo, basil and red pepper mayo or garlic aioli to add an extra zing.
See Related Recipes