Great for summer parties or picnics, this handcrafted Bistro Favorites Turkey Stuffed Loaf is easy and delicious. Just stuff, set, and serve. Always 100% natural and hand seasoned for artisan quality flavor.
- Bistro Favorites Rotisserie Seasoned Turkey Breast
- Sourdough loaf
- 1/2 lb mozzarella, sliced
- 1/4 lb provolone, sliced
- Handful of lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Roasted red pepper
- Fresh Basil
- Olive oil and balsamic vinegar for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the top off of the sourdough loaf and place it to the side for later. Scoop out the inside breading to make room for the ingredients.
- Combine Pesto and Mayo in a small bowl then spread the mixture inside and on the top piece of the cut loaf.
- Begin layering the ingredients: provolone, turkey, tomatoes, red peppers, lettuce, mozzarella. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar then add in another layer of basil leaves, turkey, and lettuce. Finally, place the sourdough loaf top back on.
- Wrap the full loaf in Saran wrap and chill in the fridge for 1-4 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, unwrap and slice the loaf into 4 to 6 wedges.