- Savory Herb Turkey Breast
- 2 large eggs
- ½ avocado
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Toast your two slices of whole wheat bread until they’re nice and crispy. Spread butter on both slices to add a little extra flavor. Lay slices of Bistro Favorites Savory Herb Turkey Breast on top of each slice of toast. Cut your avocado into slices and add the slices on top of the turkey.
- Fill a skillet slightly below the rim with water. Add vinegar and salt then bring to a rolling boil. While you wait for the water to boil, crack eggs into 2 small cups (1 egg in each), making sure not to pop the yolks.
- Once boiling, reduce water to a simmer. Take your two small cups and gently tip eggs into water at a close distance one at a time, but quickly. Turn off the heat immediately, cover with a lid, and poach eggs for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Once time is up, use a slotted spoon to gently lift eggs from the water. Do this one at a time and let drain on your slotted spoon (over a paper towel) before laying each egg on top of each toast slice. Season with Everything Bagel Seasoning and serve immediately.
Remember: Working quicker to get the eggs out of the water will mean a higher chance of success, AKA cooked egg white and a nice runny yolk.