If you’re hosting a Halloween party, sneak this healthy hummus onto the snack table, next to the candy corn. This super snack is simple, nutritious and features those flavors of fall we love. Made in minutes, your trick-or-treaters will be wondering where you found this heavenly hummus!
- 1 package Land O’Frost Bistro Favorites Black Forest Ham
- 1 cup chick peas
- 1 cup pure pumpkin, canned
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¾ cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- In a food processor, combine 7 slices of ham, chickpeas, pumpkin, yogurt, tahini, lemon juice and a liberal sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Add another sprinkle of salt and pepper and blend for another 3 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve with sliced vegetables, tortilla chips or flatbread pieces.