- 6 ounces Land O’Frost Premium Oven Roasted Turkey
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 4 ounces Brie, rind removed
- 3 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- Heat sandwich press or grill pan on medium heat.
- Spread preserves on one side of each slice of bread.
- Top each with 3 ounces of turkey.
- Spread half of the Brie on the other sides of each second slice of bread, and place it cheese-side-down on the turkey side.
- Place the sandwich on the press or grill, and cook until golden brown and the cheese is melted, approximately 4 minutes.
See Related Recipes