Tease ‘em with tater tots! This tasty Turkey Alfredo Bake is fun to make and full of flavor. Combine savory bacon and turkey into a creamy Alfredo sauce over a bed of those crispy tater tots your kiddos crave. This crunchy casserole is oven-ready in just 5 minutes!
- 1 pound package of Land O’Frost Premium Oven Roasted Turkey, diced
- 12 ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 3 eggs
- 4 ounces bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 3 cups tator tots, defrosted
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Combine Alfredo sauce with eggs in mixing bowl and whisk until blended.
- Add turkey breast, bacon, red pepper and parsley to bowl and mix.
- In a greased cast iron skillet, spread out tator tots in even layer across bottom.
- Pour Alfredo mixture across the top of tator tots and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs across the top.
- Bake at 325°F for 20-25 minutes or until thoroughly heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!