Learn to make our take on a traditional "pot pie" with turkey, tortillas, vegetables, and cheese.
- 2 12 inch soft tortilla shells
- 15 slices of Land O' Frost Premium Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup carrots
- *** (May use frozen)
- 4 slices of cheddar
- 1 egg
- On the first tortilla shell shingle meat and cheese around the surface. Leave a 1 inch clear around the edge.
- Mix vegetables together and top meat and cheese.
- Brush edges with egg.
- Cover with the other tortilla shell.
- Crimp dough edges.
- Brush the top of the dough with egg. Cut a slit in top to create a vent.
- Bake at 350°F until golden brown. (About 15 minutes)