Cranberry Asiago Turkey Sliders
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 cup water
- 2 ounces of butter sliced
- Brioche buns
- Bistro Rotisserie Seasoned Turkey Breast
- Asiago cheese thinly sliced
- In a small saucepan combine cranberries, honey, thyme, salt pepper, and water. Stir.
- Bring jam ingredients to a boil and turn down to a simmer, occasionally stirring until thickened. About 15 minutes.
- In a skillet, toast brioche buns in melted butter until golden brown.
- Spoon jam onto toasted brioche buns, layer on Bistro Rotisserie Seasoned Turkey Breast, top with cheese and the other half of the bun.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes until sandwiches are hot and cheese is melted.
See Related Recipes