Give your average dinner rolls a fresh new look–swirled with a mozzarella cheese, pesto and savory turkey breast. Always 100% natural, hand seasoned and hand crafted for artisan quality flavor.
- Bistro Favorites Rotisserie Seasoned Turkey Breast
- 8 oz refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ Cup Pesto
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 2-4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Flour for rolling out dough
- Preheat the oven to 350º F and grease the baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add flour to a cutting board and gently roll out crescent rolls into a rectangle, making sure to press the seams together where the rolls would normally pull apart.
- Spread pesto evenly on the dough and sprinkle generously with mozzarella.
- Top the dough and cheese base evenly with slices of turkey.
- Starting on the long side, tightly roll the dough and pinch ends together. Cut the dough log into 8-10 even rounds.
- Place your rollups in your baking dish, evenly spaced. Sprinkle with extra mozzarella cheese if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let rest. Serve warm with your choice of dipping sauces.