When the kids are SO bored, they can always help you make these Hamchiladas! Yes, you read that right, and yes, enchiladas stuffed with ham are as delicious as they sound. The kids can help roll them up before you bake them. Maybe they'll even be inspired to set the table, too.
- 8 slices of Premium Natural Hickory Smoked Ham
- 20 ounces chile verde
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- 3 teaspoon dried onion
- 1/2 cup parsley (reserve half for topping)
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 tortillas
- 8 ounces queso fresco
- 8 ounces chihuahua cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese (for topping)
- 2 avocados
- 10 slices of mild jalapeños
- 2 tablespoons pimiento peppers
- Salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Combine chile verde, garlic, onions, tomato sauce, and half the parsley together.
- Fry tortillas in a little of the sauce.
- Fill tortillas with ham, chihuahua cheese, and queso fresco.
- Roll them up.
- Top with more sauce, parsley, avocados, jalapeños, peppers, and cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!