Chef Tim’s Hawaiian Pizza Bites are a sweet and salty snack for your sweet (and sometimes salty) kids. This muffin pan recipe only calls for five ingredients and some very simple prep, so it’s one of those great recipes to cook with kids, too.
- 1 package Premium Old Fashioned Cooked Ham
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces pizza dough
- Chop ham into small pieces.
- Roll out pizza dough to 1/8 inch.
- Cut out circles with a 2-inch round cutter.
- Line sprayed muffin pan with dough.
- Add tomato sauce, pineapple, and ham in dough cups.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes.