When you put a creamy, cheesy sauce on corn, you get Mexican-style street corn, aka your kid’s new favorite thing. That is, if you can convince them to try it. Knowing kids can be picky about new foods, we add something they already know and love to this street corn recipe: ham! You can always substitute your family’s favorite lunchmeat too.
- 1 package Premium Old Fashioned Cooked Ham
- 1 cup corn
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley dried or fresh
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons queso fresco
- 1 teaspoon paprika (Reserve ¼ tsp)
- 3 tablespoons toasted breadcrumbs
- Add oil to a sauté pan.
- Brown ham, add corn, mayonnaise, cream, garlic, parsley, and paprika.
- Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer and reduce cream mixture by half
- Pour into a bowl.
- Top with cheese, paprika, and breadcrumbs.
- Serve and enjoy.