Sometimes you just want pizza, but don’t have time to wait hours for the dough to rise. That is a problem no more! This pizza just takes a few staple ingredients and the magic power of Greek yogurt to make a wonderfully quick pizza. Whip it up, bake, and you’re ready to eat!
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- Favorite toppings like Land O'Frost Breakfast Cuts – Natural Hickory Smoked Canadian Bacon, ham, pepperoni and vegetables
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Stir in the greek yogurt and roll the dough out onto a parchment paper covered baking sheet. Shape into a circle.
- Spread the marinara sauce on the dough, leaving a 1″ border for the crust.
- Sprinkle the toppings and cheeses on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until light brown and melted.