- One jar tomato sauce
- 1 package Land O’Frost Premium Ham
- 1 package ground beef
- Ricotta cheese
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Fill a slice of ham with a little ground beef. Roll into a ball. Repeat until you run out of ham slices.
- Pour a little tomato sauce into a casserole dish to coat the bottom. Place stuffed rolls in a row until dish is full.
- Top with more tomato sauce. Then cover with ricotta cheese. Pour another layer of tomato sauce over the ricotta, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cover dish with foil.
- Bake approximately 1 hour, until meat is cooked through and sauce is bubbling.
- Serve with pasta, garlic bread or herb bread.
See Related Recipes